Vertical Fence Panel
Per 1.8m (6ft) by 1.8m (6ft) £129.99 Price Including VAT £129.99
- Minimal maintenance required to keep your vertical fencing looking its best for decades
- With an easy installation process without the need for a professional fitter
- Adds privacy and security to your property whilst also adding aesthetic value
Vertical Fence Panel
Introducing for the first time in the U.K. vertical composite fencing panel by Ultra Decking. This design captures the traditional vertical fence in which many homes are use to but with a modern look feel and most importantly performance.
This unique vertical fencing design captures a contemporary yet traditional appearance that will suit every environment and will significantly enhance your exterior space to look its best for decades to come. Crafted in a modern, sleek black surface finish that will complement your landscape and be sure to provide an eye catching aesthetic to your space that can be paired with every colour or tone to ensure a cohesive aesthetic within your garden. With added colour stabilising qualities, providing an even colour fade over time through exposure to UV rays.
Created and designed using composite materials, gone are the days of heavy garden maintainece and requirements to sand, stain or paint your fence.
You can install this fence panel straight into your existing concrete post or opt for the modern feel and performance of aluminium fence post, the choice is yours to choice.
Material: Wood fibre & HDPE plastic
Surface Finish: Vertical Fence Panels
Warranty: 10 years residential
- Composite material has resistant properties against moisture preventing warping or rotting from occurring
- No need for staining, sealing or painting in order to maintain your vertical fence panels
- Composite material is resistant to wood eating insects so no need to worry about insects damaging or distorting your fencing boards
- Gives the appearance of timber without the disadvantages of wood material
- Installing your vertical fence panels into existing concrete posts or opt for aluminium posts
- 10 year warranty