Teak Slatted Cladding
Per M2 £43.45 Price Including VAT £28.99
Selling Fast! Call for 3 to 5 Days Delivery*
Order in 8 Hours to get delivery within 10 – 14 days
- Slatted composite cladding is a low maintenance solution to wooden cladding
- Simple installation process requiring minimal tools to complete the job
- Created with a wood grain surface finish to add aesthetic value to your garden and complement any exterior space
The benefit to this cladding choice doesn’t end upon design, using composite materials upon production, these cladding boards benefit from UV and stain resistance properties and provide ultra low maintenance compared to timber or first generation composite cladding options.
They are finished in a wood grain appearance providing a authentic batten or slatted cladding appearance without the drawbacks to timber, wood or cedar options.
Length: 2.5m or 3.6m
Width: 200mm (Installs at 195mm coverage)
- Comes with a 25-year warranty.
- With an extended longevity lasting for decades to come whilst retaining their appearance
- Requires only simple cleaning with soapy water and a soft bristle brush to keep your boards looking their best
- Experiences minimal fading over time and has improved colour stability
- Our cladding boards have a shiplap connection for an easy installation process
- All that is required is simply screwing your cladding to batons at 300mm joist centres
- We highly suggest ordering samples to confirm the colours. Photos and video images vary on PC screens