Anthracite Grey Grooved Bullnose Board
Price Including VAT £34.99
Order in 8 Hours to get delivery within 21 – 35 days
Anthracite grey grooved bullnose composite boards. Similar to our anthracite grey grooved boards but with a rounded edge utilised to finish the edges of your decking project. Like all our composite boards, these boards provide the appearance of timber without the added disadvantages. Bull nose boards prevent the need for trims or adhesive, which create lips around the edges of your decking. This board is manufactured with a grooved surface finish to match our grey grooved composite boards. Customers add bullnose boards to the ends of the decking to create a seamless project without lips or ledges, as the rounded edge of the board sits at the exposed edges of your decking. Bullnose boards are solid composite boards, unlike our regular composite boards, therefore have added durability and strength in comparison to hollow boards, which make them ideal to add to your outdoor project. Bullnose boards also have a simple installation process requiring only starter clips to connect them together and allow your thermal expansion gap, screwed into the joists below. Bull nose boards are the first boards you will install within your project, utilising starter clips. As with all our composite decking boards, bullnose boards require minimal maintenance to retain their appearance and longevity. Additionally, they are easy to clean, requiring regular cleaning with only warm soapy water and a soft brush to keep their aesthetic value.
As with all our composite boards, you can expect to experience an estimated 20% colour reduction due to fading from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Bullnose boards need to be the first boards you fit when installing your decking, fitted with starter clips.
- You won’t need to hire a fitter with our simple installation process requiring only starter clips to attach to your joist system
- Produced with a rounded edge to finish the edging of your decking, which creates a seamless project that will last for years
- Bullnose boards are solid composite boards which benefit from added strength and durability in comparison to hollow composite decking boards
- 10 year warranty
- Composite boards reach an extensive lifespan of decades when accurately maintained
- Easy to clean process, similar to our full composite range, needing only soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and debris
- Experiences an estimated 20% colour reduction through fading caused by exposure to UV rays
- Environmentally friendly decking option in comparison with other materials, made with recycled wood and plastic fibres, reducing deforestation
- Produced in a grooved surface finish for a natural appearance that blends into any surrounding environment