Signature Grey Wood Grain Bullnose Board
Price Including VAT £34.99
Order in 8 Hours to get delivery within 21 – 35 days
Presenting our bullnose composite boards in signature grey. These boards are grey coloured, so you have the convenience to choose match them with our signature grey dual colour boards. Similar to our signature grey dual colour boards but with a rounded edge utilised to finish the edges of your decking project. Composite decking gives the aesthetic of timber without the added disadvantages that come with installing wood. Bullnose boards prevent the need for trims or adhesive, which create lips around the edges of your decking. This board is manufactured with a grooved surface finish to match our grey grooved composite boards. Bullnose boards were created to ensure a seamless project without lips or ledges at the edges of your decking, this is because of the rounded edge of the board that prevent any exposed edges of your decking. Bullnose boards are solid in structure, unlike our regular composite boards, which provides added durability and strength in comparison to hollow boards. Bullnose boards also have a simple installation process requiring only starter clips to connect them together and allow your thermal expansion gap, screwed into the joists below. Bull nose boards are the first boards you will install within your project, utilising starter clips. As with all our composite decking boards, bullnose boards require minimal maintenance to retain their appearance and longevity. They are easy to clean, needing only warm soapy water and a soft brush to maintain their appearance.
As with all our composite boards, you can expect to experience an estimated 5% colour reduction due to fading from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Bullnose boards need to be the first boards you fit when installing your decking, fitted with starter clips.
- All our composite boards have a simple installation process, meaning you won’t even need to hire a professional
- Produced with a rounded edge to finish the edging of your decking, which creates a seamless project that will last for years
- Bull nose boards are solid in structure which adds strength and durability
- 10 year warranty
- As with all our composite boards, your bullnose boards will reach an extensive lifespan of decades when accurately maintained
- Easy clean, needing only soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and debris
- Experiences an estimated 5% colour reduction through fading caused by exposure to UV rays
- Eco friendly in comparison with other materials, as it is made with recycled wood and plastic fibres, reducing deforestation
- Produced with a dual colour system with one side grey and the other anthracite grey