Black Grooved Bullnose Board
Price Including VAT £34.99
Order in 8 Hours to get delivery within 21 – 35 days
Introducing our black grooved bullnose composite boards. Similar to our anthracite grey grooved boards but with a rounded edge utilised to finish the edges of your decking project. Composite material provides the aesthetic of timber without the added disadvantages that come with installing wood. Bull nose boards prevent the need for trims or adhesive, which create lips around the edges of your decking. This board is manufactured with a grooved surface finish to match our grey grooved composite boards. Bullnose boards create a seamless project without lips or ledges at the edges of your decking, this is because of the rounded edge of the board that prevent any exposed edges of your decking. Bullnose boards are solid composite boards, unlike our regular composite boards, therefore have added durability and strength in comparison to hollow boards, which make them ideal to add to your outdoor project. Bullnose boards also have a simple installation process requiring only starter clips to connect them together and allow your thermal expansion gap, screwed into the joists below. Bull nose boards are the first boards you will install within your project, utilising starter clips. As with all our composite decking boards, bullnose boards require minimal maintenance to retain their appearance and longevity. Additionally, they are easy to clean, requiring regular cleaning with only warm soapy water and a soft brush to keep their aesthetic value.
As with all our composite boards, you can expect to experience an estimated 20% colour reduction due to fading from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Bullnose boards need to be the first boards you fit when installing your decking, fitted with starter clips.
- With a simple installation process, you won’t even need to hire a professional to complete the job for you
- Produced with a rounded edge to finish the edging of your decking, which creates a seamless project that will last for years
- Bullnose boards are solid, unlike our hollow composite decking boards, meaning they benefit from added strength and durability
- 10 year warranty
- Composite boards reach an extensive lifespan of decades when accurately maintained
- As with our regular composite boards, bull nose boards are easy to clean, needing only soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and debris
- Experiences an estimated 20% colour reduction through fading caused by exposure to UV rays
- Composite decking is an environmentally friendly decking option in comparison with other materials, as it is made with recycled wood and plastic fibres, reducing deforestation
- Produced in a grooved surface finish for a natural appearance that blends into any surrounding environment