Anthracite Grey Wood Grain Bullnose Board
Price Including VAT £34.99
Order in 8 Hours to get delivery within 21 – 35 days
Introducing our anthracite grey bullnose composite board with a natural wood grain finish, providing the appearance of timber without the disadvantages of wood material. Bullnose boards are for finishing the edges of your decking, which creates a seamless decking without the need for trims or adhesive. Manufactured with a wood grain surface finish to provide the natural appearance of wood that suits any surrounding environment. Adding bullnose boards to the ends of your decking will ensure a perfectly flush decking without any lips or ledges, as the rounded edge of the board sits at the exposed edges of your decking. Bullnose boards are solid composite boards, therefore have added durability and strength in comparison to hollow boards, which make them ideal to add to your outdoor project. Bullnose boards have a simple installation process requiring only starter clips to connect them together and allow your thermal expansion gap, screwed into the joists below. Similar to the rest of our composite decking boards, bullnose boards require minimal maintenance in order to retain their appearance and longevity. Additionally, they are easy clean, needing only warm soapy water and a soft brush to keep your boards looking their best and achieve their extensive lifespan.
As with all our composite boards, you can expect to experience an estimated 20% colour reduction due to fading from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Bullnose boards need to be the first boards you fit when installing your decking, fitted with starter clips.
- Simple installation process requiring only starter clips to screw into your subframe
- Manufactured with a rounded edge to finish the edging of your decking, creating a seamless project that will last for decades
- Solid board with added strength and durability in comparison to hollow composite decking boards
- 10 year warranty
- Reaches an extensive lifespan when accurately maintained so you can enjoy your decking for years to come
- Easy to clean needing only soapy water and a soft brush to remove debris
- Minimal fading of an estimated 20% when exposed to the sun’s UV rays
- Environmentally friendly decking option in comparison with other materials, made with recycled wood and plastic fibres, reducing deforestation
- Produced in a wood grain surface finish for a natural appearance that blends into any surrounding environment